Monday, April 7, 2014

A year already?!

Dearest Family and Friends, 
I have met my 365 day goal! It was March 27th, so I decided to take a few days off. It has been a ton of fun and a lot of hard work, but our farm is starting to come together. We have planted, harvested, composted, culled, and loved every minute of it. Our spring planting has already begun and we have even added a beautiful pea and cuke trellis. It's a warm feeling to know that our hands have loved and cared for these seeds and animals that we will eat. Thank you for being a part of it! Thank you for sharing your comments and your own gardening photos!  I will do my best to send updates, but I do not think they will be daily unless I hear otherwise. Thank you for being a part of such a special time in our lives! 
Sincerely, 
Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment