Monday, July 20, 2015

Granola

So I've been called granola more than once, but I've never really felt that way until today....

Yes, we raise our own rabbits in order to have a humanely treated meat source, we dote on our hens that provide delicious, organic eggs, we harvest our own veggies and fruits, raise bees to not only have beautiful honey for our table, but to also pollinate the neighborhood. After all, no bees no flowers. No farmers, no food. All of this and I've never truly felt granola. Today, I was at the grocery store and snapped this photo. It sounded odd, but I was intrigued by the use of propolis as an abrasive. I came home and ran it by one of my critics. Specifically, the teenager that keeps it "normal."  She says, "sounds weird, but probably good for you and not that bad."  

We are officially granola. My teenager is ok with propolos, myrrh, and fennel in her toothpaste, and I LOVE IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment