Tuesday, July 23, 2013

...and another one!

Thank you to all who contributed to my squash recipes!  Below are a few of the responses I received.  Happy cooking! 

"Sliced squash, slice a sweet onion, chop fresh garlic used powder if no fresh. Cook all in butter until all have brown edges." - Grandma R

"All zuke recipes work for yellow squash.  Try it raw sliced.  Try it stewed or stir fried with tomatoes, onions, and garlic.  Tomatoes can be fresh or canned." - Granmo

"Butternut squash is one of our favorites.  Peel, seed, cut in cubes and roast with salt, pepper and olive oil at 400 degrees for about 30 to 40 minutes and it is wonderful.  We had some tonight." - GG Moss

And of course I received this gem....

"Barf. My recipe is throw them in the trash!  ;)" - Jen Pelley

Thank you for the ideas and the honesty!  I appreciate them both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment