Thursday, July 11, 2013

Daily update

Four perfect little eggs, high of 71.  

Nice day.  Lots of work to do for Saturday's big event!  Looking forward to the (hopefully) many visitors.  

Adjusted the trellis veggies, harvested potatoes, tied up the tomato stragglers, removed Eve's nesting box to make a little more room for the kindle, tied up the alfalfa to get it ready to hang, watered the garden and the yard, and trimmed the Donnas' behinds for the tour. Dirty little chicken butts are not that fun to look at. 

I ate a strawberry today and Andy flipped!  Hahaha If we don't eat them, they will dry out and die. He seems to think they'll grow to the size of watermelons if we stay away!  I'll stay my distance for a while to see what happens, but I'm not sure how long that will be since I love both strawberries and driving Mr. Wonderful bananas! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment