Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Four days worth and I'm all caught up!

We have been out of town for a few days. We headed south and roughed it as a family for a bit. The girls had a blast, but our trip was hindered by a stomach bug that took out half the Smith population. We're better now, and we did end up enjoying our time away from the hustle and bustle of the city. 

---
Here is dinner!  We each caught a fish...errr...the girls and I each caught a fish. Well....Evan caught two, but one was on Tilly's pole, so according to Grandma R's logic Tilly said, "my pole, my fish!" 

---
When we got home we noticed the hops were really taking off!  Nice big flowers are such a treat to look at!  Sorry the picture is so dark.  I'll attempt a better one soon.  

---
I thought I'd be nice and start a basket of fresh veggies and eggs for the new neighbors next door. Andy reminded me that they are kind and I should also be kind. So here is a start. I plan to add more once the onions are done drying. Should only take a day or so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment