Friday, October 11, 2013

Wed., Thurs., Fri.

I'm MOLTING!! MOLTING!!!



We're not the only people eating rabbit in the city!  It was nice to see rabbit meat for sale at the Queen Anne farmers market yesterday evening. I think Andy may be filling our freezer this weekend with more, but I haven't confirmed that yet. :)



I thought these piles of radishes and turnips were beautiful!  They looked very yummy!  I remember trying a turnip for the very first time in elementary school. I don't quite remember for sure, but I think Mrs. Trautman brought them in for us to taste because of a book we were reading. It could have been Ms. Carlson. I just remember that it was my reading teacher and she was dumbfounded that a few of us had never tasted one before!  I recall liking it, but NEVER eating one again! Hahaha 


No comments:

Post a Comment