Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trust Issues

We went away for the weekend and decided to leave Andy at home. We needed rabbit feed and I volunteered to go to Bleyhls (the local farm store in Grandview).  I volunteered mainly because Andy has a habit of buying additional animals upon EACH visit to the farm store. Even though I bought the feed he couldn't resist an unaccompanied trip. Now we own a duck. It is an all black Indian Runner he named Ugly that I renamed Emilio because, well, he looks more like an Emilio than a Gordon. ;) He is too cute and I have no desire to eat him. Andy would like to plump him up or he'd like Emilio to lay eggs (I should mention we have no idea what sex Emilio is yet!). Nonetheless, I think he's here as our first real farm pet. 

Please stop by and help us welcome Emilio to our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment